First few days in CSC165 and everything is moving along smoothly. So far none of course work, concepts, and quizzes have proved to be too challenging. Everything up to this point has simply been a brief review of general concepts. Hopefully there will be many more interesting topics to come as the course goes on.
Hey AX,
ReplyDeleteGood first post although you kept it a bit short.
I hope as the course evolves so will the length and content of your blogs.
Looking forward to reading future posts.
There isn't much to say for the first couple of weeks, as all the information is fairly basic, but I'm pretty sure that there will be content to talk about in the near future. Even though I've done some work with logic statements in the past, it was never too in-depth, so some of the problems in the new exercises and assignments are already starting to become a bit challenging. It might just be the specific section that's being taught, but it might be a sign for things to come.
Delete