After working on and seeing more types of proofs, via the tutorials, exercises and lectures, solving them has become a lot easier. Getting used to writing down the structure has definitely helped in figuring out many problems. For assignment two, it only took a couple of hours for my partner and I to finish working on the questions. Although some statements took a while to determine whether they were supposed to be true or false, there has been a major improvement in how easily we can solve proofs since the first time we encountered them.
While I felt that there wasn't much to write during the previous week, as it was just more practice on proofs, I feel that this week has had something good to offer as we start learning about time complexity. The other computer science courses that I'm taking do not go into this topic very deeply, so I'm hoping that there will be more information on this in future lectures. It's also a nice departure from proofs into something more involved with the computational side of this course, as proofs have already taken up a good chunk of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment