Even though we have spent two weeks of lectures and tutorials on these bounding type questions, I'm still having some difficulty with them. There hasn't been any new major changes with how the answers should be structured, so the issue isn't with newer content. For the more complicated questions, it just becomes harder to keep track of all the information, and how it can be used to reach the end result. Hopefully working on the next tutorial and assignment will help with this, as I'm lacking in practice on the many types of usable methods.
Regarding the recently marked work and test, I feel a little disappointed about the mark my partner an I got on assignment 2. Although we got around average, we lost the most marks on one of the easier questions. As for the test, I feel that I did fairly well. I actually thought that my answer for question three wasn't sufficient enough, but it turned out that I only lost a couple of marks for it. Overall the test was fairly easy, and could've been easier if I hadn't missed the fact that the answers for the sample test were given.
No comments:
Post a Comment